Pages - Menu

Jumaat, 12 Oktober 2012

Upcoming Trip - Kota Kinabalu



Will go onboard Air Asia again (and again) for the upcoming trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Last year I was there with a big group and prearranged schedule. It was fabulous trip. Cannot wait to return to Sabah next week. I'll be there with family and we'll celebrate Ammar's convocation at Universiti Malaysia Sabah.

So, quite excited about the trip and nervous as we expected big crowd in Kota Kinabalu. Some preparations for this trip:

1) To book hotel in advance. I reserved a room in Casuarina Hotel via Booking.com. The price quite reasonable. Will update review later :) I also reserved one night stay at LeMeredien. No payment made. But I definitely called them for confirmation. I do not want to get into trouble if no rooms available for us.

2) If you are going places in Kota Kinabalu, and you can drive, please make arrangement for transport as well. If you can, book as early as possible to avoid unnecessary frustration. No transport or you have to pay EXTRA high to get one. It helps if you have friends or contact there, so they can help you with this arrangement.

3) Do some research of places of interest. I plan to go snorkeling in Pulau Manukan, have a visit to Rumah Terbalik and shopping in Kota Kinabalu.

4) The rest, make the usual list to bring and your travel itenery.

I will add more after I come back from Kota Kinabalu.

2 ulasan:

  1. Wah, bestny kalo dpt melancong...aku x smptberjalan masa round sabah tu....

    BalasPadam
  2. :) ambil cuti, and travel. mesti best. try la

    BalasPadam