Pages - Menu

Isnin, 27 Ogos 2012

Good Person vs Bad Person

After a week of holiday in my hometown, now I am back to KL. Traffic was okay from South to Central, while it was a little bit slow between Seremban and Nilai, it was bearable. Thank you for not allowing trucks etc to use the highway last Sunday due to expected heavy traffic flow.

That's about it. About traffic during Raya.

And what about Good person vs Bad person? Isn't it difficult to get everyones' to agree to a certain set of characteristics of a good person and a bad person? Because people is full of opinions. One may think a person is good but to another that person is bad.

So, as a Muslim, Allah s.w.t taught us what kind of person is a good person and who is bad person. Leaving the definition to human, it may confused you. Why? Because I'm confused too when I heard someone told me that a guy living or sharing a house with another woman, who is not his mahram is a kind guy or a good guy.

This is what happening. This is the cost of modernization. The values that have been compromised because of being open-minded and so called 'freedom'. That's why I don't care what others say about me. What I care is that I am taking care of myself from those 'freedom' elements that are clearly contradict Islamic principles.

Allah said in the Quran, Surah An-Nur: 3
The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolator; and it is forbidden to the believers.
 Rahsia Suri Rumah Bekerjaya! Klik Disini!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan