Pages - Menu

Ahad, 16 Oktober 2011

The Marriage Bureau for Rich People



Who is Farahad Zama? What's this title all about? Catchy rite .. I bought this novel in Big Bad Wolf Sales which I really grateful I went there, eventhough the venue is quite far. But it is actually convenient due to the expected crowd to this biggest book sale ever.

The author is an Indian and this is his debut novel. To tell the truth, I did not notice that the author is a male Muslim. I just thought, this might worth my reading. Skimming through the pages, I really glad I pick up this book. Witty, simple yet give the readers overview on arranged marriage that have been practiced in Indian community. He also includes wisdom and values of Islam in this novel. Not only that, he actually highlights some of the most important thing in running a business! 

As if I am reading novel cum business book.. will write overall review later when I am done reading :)





2 ulasan:

  1. interesting review. will try to get one.

    BalasPadam
  2. finished reading it ... an easy read but lot to learn from this book. definitely recommend it

    BalasPadam